Saturday, March 12, 2011

Buying a New Truck

Well the transmission is going on my 1998 GMC Sierra and the brake release button just broke on Monday. It also needs new brakes and the gas gauge doesn't work. The windshield has a two foot long crack in it and my inside door handle on the driver side door has been broken for over a year. This means I have to roll down the window to open the door with the outside handle. After a whole Canadian winter doing this, I have finally had it!

The transmission issue is forcing my hand. So I decided to buy a new truck, and yes I mean a new 2011. I have decided on a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT with the "Outdoorsman Package". That means it has a few extras. The thing I like about this truck are all the extras including the 5.7L Hemi V8 engine and the running boards, spray on bed liner, bed cover, power rear slider, all terrain tires etc, etc.

Looking forward to owning my first new vehicle. My wife thinks we can't afford it. I guess she'll have to cut back on them shoe purchases lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I'd like to hear what you think.......