Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bedtime Story

BEDTIME STORY

Once upon a time, a guy asked a beautiful woman, "Will you marry me?"


The woman said “NO.”


....And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and fucked skinny big-titted broads and hunted and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and ate pussies and ass-fucked cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and never got cheated-on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was fuckin’ cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

1 comment:

  1. lol, this will be my one post this year, well I hope not but my track record ain't so hot.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I'd like to hear what you think.......