Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cold is a relative term.


As I sit in my house out of the -40 celsius weather, I wonder what the term "cold" means to people around the world. Cold to me is death to someone say, who lives in the tropics - they just could not deal with what is outside there today. For someone say in the U.S. Midwest, it is much colder than they get most of the time but still, they have probably felt this weather at least once in their lives.

It's -40 celsius here.... BTW that is also -40 Farenheit - (with the "wind chill" factored in) and by any definition, I think, that's COLD!!!!

What does cold mean to you?

2 comments:

  1. Brrr.That's a great blog, but it's loading a little slow. You should take a internet speed test and check your connection.



    ))))Free Internet Speed Test((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the spammers target people by responding to their blog posts - I will of course take the speed test he suggests right away - NOT!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I'd like to hear what you think.......